Your strategy determines the direction of your business and ultimately its success or failure
The disruption and ambiguity confronting businesses today now means that strategy needs to be revisited more often than was traditionally the case. Product and service lifecycles that historically ran a predictable course, are changing at the fastest rate in history.
Revisiting strategy annually, or on a longer cycle, can put you at a disadvantage. It is not only consumer goods that are fast moving today. While technology, automation and artificial intelligence (AI) is driving change at unprecedented rates they are also providing, and will continue to provide, organisations with considerable strategic options. Maturing data analytics can provide valuable insights into your business, its challenges and opportunities.
Understanding options and making the correct choices is key, not only to improving profitability, but to ensure the ongoing relevance and sustainability of your organisation.
Timing is more important than ever
If you are are conducting strategic workshops every other year or even annually, depending on your industry, you may be may slowly falling behind and perhaps even threatening your long-term future.
Competitors, new entrants and organisations diversifying their product and service offerings create threats but they also offer opportunities for renewal or adjustment of existing strategy.
Digitisation, automation and AI means that many current practices will not exist in five years (World Economic Forum, Forbes). Organisations looking to capitalise on the opportunities provided through technology and automation should be making strategic decisions now, not in five years.
Taking the right steps…
The strategic options available today present great opportunities but also pose significant challenges. i3 Australia can assist to develop, implement and execute strategic options to reduce uncertainty and maximise performance and address some of the challenges including:
- Business model
- Change management
- Integrated governance
- People and culture
- Digitisation / automation
i3 Australia has assisted listed and private companies, government agencies and not-for-profits to formulate strategies designed to improve their profitability, performance and/or sustainability.
Contact us to discuss improving your organisation’s strategy or to find out more about how we facilitate dynamic and engaging strategy sessions.
Hone Your Business Strategy in Brisbane
In these trying and uncertain times, there are no quick fixes for businesses to remain viable and maintain profitability.
COVID-19 is affecting the entire world, and besides the obvious human toll, the financial strain on businesses in Australia and around the globe is severe and potentially fatal. The only way for you to ensure that your business remains afloat and prospering during this worldwide crisis is to adopt a fluid, yet bulletproof business strategy. Brisbane-based i3 Australia is a boutique business consultancy firm that connects people, technology and ideas to help businesses weather the storm.
Solutions for Business Continuity in Brisbane
As the world dives ever deeper into crisis mode, the focus of the vast majority of small and medium enterprises across the world is fast shifting from growing profitability and the pursuit of riches, to mere survival.
- There is no ‘one size fits all’. We offer bespoke solutions for our clients, based on their capacity and individual industry needs. If there is one thing that we know, it is that business needs are diverse and varied, as are the individual solutions that we tailor for you.
- In a world ruled by disruption, there is no such thing as best practice. Our highly professional and experienced team excels at rewriting the book on best practice – business by business.
- We challenge conventional thinking. In a fast-changing world, one has to adapt or die. Our focus is on innovation, growth and sustainability, empowering our clients to take on whatever the future holds confidently.
Why You Should Trust i3 Australia With All Your Business Consulting in Brisbane
Businesses in the future are going to look back on this time in history for lessons on how to survive a crisis of nearly unfathomable proportions. There has never been a more critical time for businesses to exploit every opportunity to innovate and collaborate in order remain sustainable and attain continued growth.
- Our team consists of masters-level professionals and thought leaders in the realms of business resilience and continuity, the optimisation of business processes, financial resilience and strategy, revenue maximisation, and expense reduction.
- We operate within several industries, ranging from financial services to infrastructure, retail, hospitality, mining and gas, all transport modes, engineering, education and agriculture, to name a few.
- We’ve thrown away the box. Our professional team of business consultants will make use of every resource available to help you to ethically achieve your business goals, utilising our growing partner network and our vast business knowledge.
About i3 Australia
Established in 2015 by a group of professionals who met while completing MBAs at the University of Queensland, i3 Australia is ideally geared to help your business. We will guide you to optimally streamline processes, maximise revenue and minimise expenses using industry-specific solutions, innovative technology, and valuable knowledge and skills transfer.
We are the leaders in financial consulting in Brisbane, and for good reason. At i3 Australia, we do not appoint junior staff members. Every one of our team is a seasoned professional with years of industry experience.
Contact us today to find out what we can do for your business.
If companies invested as much time in their strategy as they do in their budgeting process, most would perform a lot better."