Today’s business environment is becoming increasingly complex and ambiguous. Our growing reliance upon technology and cloud-based applications brings great benefits and has helped to reduce risks in relation to business continuity. Where once, business continuity focused heavily on recovering systems and data, software as a service (SAAS) means that systems and data can be available at all times from any location.
Creating organisational resilience should be part of the board’s risk management oversight and a key focus for senior leaders. Countless businesses have been brought to their knees by a lack of foresight or poor crisis management.
These events highlight the shortcomings of traditional risk management and lack of capabilities, tools and approach in organisations needed to be resilient.
From continuity to resilience in a digital world
Just as nature seeks out opportunities to grow and survive, businesses too need to be focusing on surviving in the face of challenges and uncertainty. The focus should move from how to recover, to how to avoid disruptions in the first instance.
Business resilience is the embedding of strategy, capabilities, processes, behaviours and systems which allows an organisation to continue to carry out its mission, in the face of disruption regardless of its source.
Resilience requires a holistic, coordinated and committed approach
While there is no single strategy or solution to achieve business resilience, organisations can enhance it by strengthening individual management disciplines to enable risk to be anticipated, understood and managed in an integrated and coordinated manner. It also involves building an organisational culture that ensures behaviours are directed towards continuous improvement, adaptability, change management and sustainability.
It is also critically important that an organisation has effective and empowered leaders who are trusted, respected, who understand risk and who can, and do, make decisions.
We see more organisations increasing their investment in proactive, rather than reactive, disciplines to anticipate, prevent, protect and plan for recovery.
i3 Australia has assisted a significant number of clients move from business continuity to business resilience.
Talk to us about how we can apply our approach and experience to help with a variety of complex business resilience challenges, including supporting your response to regulatory reviews and remediation activities.
Professional Assistance with Business Recovery in Brisbane
i3 Australia brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table when you require professionals to assist with your business recovery in Brisbane. By the time any business gets to the point of having little to no liquidity, a crisis looms. We can assist with managing that crisis, working to stabilise your business and getting you on the road to recovery.
What Sets i3 Australia Apart Regarding Business Improvement Brisbane?
We aim to improve your company’s revenue, efficiency and reputation. To this end, we have partnered with Prime BPM. This partnership allows us to assist companies to fast-track their improvement transformation programmes. It also enables us to take on more of the process improvement activity, while we support the strategic improvement activities.
- Prime BPM’s tool aids in improving processes and identifying impacts of process change on people, systems and information.
- We can offer comprehensive risk management consulting in Brisbane, which allows us to aid you in considering the possible influence of several different risks concerning strategy, processes, people, systems, activities, stakeholders, products and services.
- Relevant stakeholders are involved throughout the process, and we believe that there is no longer such a thing as a ‘best practice’ blanket policy that applies to various companies within any one industry. We work with you and your company to establish what works best for you.
No business can claim to be perfect – there is always room for improvement. That’s where we come in; to provide insight, innovate, and improve in every way possible.
Related Services We Provide To Process Strategy in Brisbane
Also known as transformation strategy, this is essentially how your organisation approaches how to process your resources into goods or services. This strategy is critical as it will ultimately determine whether your business fails or succeeds.
- We will aid in determining which of the four processes your business falls into and focus on developing the best way forward for that particular process.
- Our experience in all areas of financial strategy in Brisbane can be used to your advantage when reviewing your company’s financing, investments and dividends.
- If your company is going through a transitional period, in addition to us assisting with your process strategy, we will place several highly-experienced, key professionals in strategic positions within your organisation. Until you find the ideal candidate to take on the role permanently, we save you time and money in terms of recruitment.
What Makes i3 Australia a Reputable Service?
Our agility works to your advantage. You will receive excellent hands-on service from our partners from the start of each consultancy project, giving you peace of mind that your business is in safe hands. Even though we are based in Brisbane, we have worked throughout Australia and the Pacific. Besides connecting people, technology and ideas, we have partnered with other specialist firms to take advantage of their solutions and experience.
We would love to hear from you to discuss how we can assist your business to become the best possible version of itself.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."