Broader than just the board
Too often, corporate governance is viewed solely as a board activity or responsibility.
At i3 Australia we see corporate governance as an integrated activity. It is not just about governance at the board level, but how it filters into day-to-day activities to help an organisation deliver against its strategy and objectives. It is about how organisations are operated and controlled.
We assist clients to implement integrated corporate governance from a People, Process, Systems and Information (PPSI) perspective.
We view PPSI as being at the heart of every organisation from the board and its operations to front line staff. This is key to successfully implementing strategy and achieving objectives.
Broad application – broad outcomes
Taking the next steps…
When is the right time to examine, revisit or improve your organisation’s integrated corporate governance? Whenever your organisation is:
- Struggling to achieve its objectives
- Looking to grow or expand
- Focusing on reducing waste
- Needing to improve organisational culture
- Seeking productivity and process improvements
- Considering digitisation or automation
- Looking to improve risk management and controls
- Wanting to improve compliance and conformance
- Introducing, or seeking to introduce, new products and services
- Wanting better insights and information
- Pursuing social purposes
- Seeking to improve profitability
- Searching for sustainability into the future
Contact us today to discuss improving your integrated corporate governance and how to leverage value from people, processes, systems and information.
Using Corporate Governance Consulting to Shore Up Areas of Concern
Could your business benefit from corporate governance consulting? While middle management shepherds employees into cohesive groups that work together to produce value for the company, the board must contend with major “big picture” efforts. From thoroughly assessing the risks facing the company to implementing procedures to assure full legal compliance in all operations, the board’s powers of oversight are immense. Is your business using them to full effect, or are there gaps where you find governance lacking from well-defined and enforced procedures? At i3 Australia, our team is ready to step in and assess areas for improvement.
What You Should Know About Business Resilience
Alongside providing valuable insights for your board, i3 Australia also aids in helping your business plan weathering crisis events. From severe data loss to natural disaster and beyond, you should always have updated plans in place. What are some of the essential things to consider about these efforts?
- Business resiliency concerns far more than accurate and accessible computer system backups, even though IT continuity is a significant component to these efforts. Does your business have a plan in place for operating with a reduced staffing compliment? What about in the event of a sudden market downturn? Knowing what to do in these situations may reduce uncertainty.
- Resiliency plans must try to account for so-called unknown unknowns. It’s not possible to plan for every eventuality — so your business must also have the appropriate systems for responding rapidly to changing developments.
- Not everything will always go according to plan, so having flexibility built into your solutions is a critical step. In other words, a “Plan B” is good, but a plan you can modify as needed is even better.
The Importance of Internal Audit Consulting
What if your business believes that everything is as it should be right now? Is there really a need for an internal audit by outside consultants? Consider why services such as ours can be crucial for a business:
- An external point of view is often essential for gaining the necessary distance to properly evaluate the effectiveness of a firm’s governance structure or financial status.
- We all have blind spots, and there is rarely a bad time to understand areas of shortcoming better so that the business may improve.
- This process is an opportunity to identify problems that require corrective action, too. While sometimes your business may need to do something new, other times, it should cease certain activities. We can identify what isn’t working and what is.
Why is i3 Australia a Cost-Effective Option for Web Design Consulting and More?
From assisting boards to delivering graphic design consulting, our team puts forth a 100% effort, devoting all our skills and experience to support your business. We create value for our partners through process improvements, better data analytics, and with the assistance of modern technology. With our help, you can lay the groundwork for future savings and better business growth. Arrange for a consultation with our team today.
The integrated governance report prepared by the team provided us with insights that we had never seen before and that we had never been given by our previous consultants."