Broader than just the board
Too often, corporate governance is viewed solely as a board activity or responsibility.
At i3 Australia we see corporate governance as an integrated activity. It is not just about governance at the board level, but how it filters into day-to-day activities to help an organisation deliver against its strategy and objectives. It is about how organisations are operated and controlled.
We assist clients to implement integrated corporate governance from a People, Process, Systems and Information (PPSI) perspective.
We view PPSI as being at the heart of every organisation from the board and its operations to front line staff. This is key to successfully implementing strategy and achieving objectives.
Broad application – broad outcomes
Taking the next steps…
When is the right time to examine, revisit or improve your organisation’s integrated corporate governance? Whenever your organisation is:
- Struggling to achieve its objectives
- Looking to grow or expand
- Focusing on reducing waste
- Needing to improve organisational culture
- Seeking productivity and process improvements
- Considering digitisation or automation
- Looking to improve risk management and controls
- Wanting to improve compliance and conformance
- Introducing, or seeking to introduce, new products and services
- Wanting better insights and information
- Pursuing social purposes
- Seeking to improve profitability
- Searching for sustainability into the future
Contact us today to discuss improving your integrated corporate governance and how to leverage value from people, processes, systems and information.
The integrated governance report prepared by the team provided us with insights that we had never seen before and that we had never been given by our previous consultants."