World-class ERP Solution
When your business grows, or your strategy is to grow your business, you might find yourself asking questions like:
- Have we outgrown our existing software?
- Are we managing our business out of multiple systems?
- Are we using spreadsheets to capture and manage important information?
- Should we improve our financial governance and controls with workflows and permission sets to confidently allow data entry to be decentralised?
- Should our finance team focus on analysis, accuracy and business support rather than data entry?
Enterprise-level capabilities and intelligence – at an affordable price
See and understand your business clearly with Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central streamlines your workday and brings your accounting, finance, CRM, inventory, fixed assets, jobs, payroll and more into one hub. To learn more, download our Business Central Information Sheet
Much more than just accounting software, Business Central is enterprise-level technology designed for businesses of all shapes and sizes. If you need consolidated reporting across multiple entities or locations, or are looking for a cloud ERP solution that scales with your business, Business Central is a solution you’ll never outgrow. Its integration with the Dynamics 365 family means that as you grow, you can build around Business Central as the core of your operations.
Streamline your operations and see how finance impacts forecasting, how inventory affects invoicing, or how pricing and costs affects margins. Business Central provides a clearer picture of what’s happening at every level of your business.
Business Central is clever business software designed to handle the complexity of growing businesses that need to see the complete picture to make decisions with certainty.
Anywhere, anytime, any device
New? Not really.
Business Central started with Navision and grew into Dynamics 365 Business Central to give Australian businesses the same tools and insights available to large enterprises, using clever business management software at a fraction of the cost.
i3 Australia has taken a world-class solution, the Microsoft Business Central platform, and built on it to suit the Australian, New Zealand and PNG Markets. The end result is that Business Central has leveled the playing field for the SME market and given larger enterprises the opportunity to leverage to the power of Microsoft and reduce ongoing costs.
Business Central benefits
Full Financial Management from accounting and inventory to forecasting and real-time analytics, payroll and customer service, Business Central is clever Cloud ERP software that:
- Provides real-time data and analytics for your business with enterprise-grade tools to make decisions with certainty.
- Automates everyday business process such as approvals and raising quotes, orders and invoices in one place – removing the need for re-keying information or manual processes.
- Connects with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, so it’s business as usual.
- Consolidates your reporting across multiple locations, companies and warehouses.
- Reports how your finances, inventory or jobs are performing against budgets and forecasts.
- Provides integrated eCommerce and POS options.
- Manages all your payments from one hub to see the full picture of your cash flow.
Return on Investment
We understand that the decision to invest in an ERP solution comes at a cost. Forrester’s recent report demonstrates that the return on investment for Business Central customers is significant. Click on the image to download the full report.
Business Central in action
More than just accounting software, Business Central is clever ERP software to run your business. Check out the videos to find out more and learn about Copilot in Business Central.
Why i3 Australia as your Business Central partner?
Not an IT company – not an IT project
We are not an IT or Software company implementing ERP and other digital solutions – we are a consulting business that assists clients with system implementations as a part of our innovation and improvement services. We partner with the best IT companies for the serious IT stuff so our clients get the best of both worlds. We have successfully implemented solutions including Wiise, SAP, Oracle and TechnologyOne for clients in a variety of industries in a number of countries.
We chose Business Central Cloud ERP software for functionality, ease of use and cost effectiveness.
We are different because as a consulting firm we have Chartered Accountants (CA), Certified Practising Accountants (CPA), lawyers, human resources, IT and operational specialists with extensive experience in:
- Accounting and finance
- Project management
- Human resources
- Asset management
- Inventory management
- Warehouse management
- Business improvement
- Business transformation
Contact us to discuss how Business Central, properly implemented in your organisation, can be a key driver of performance and help support innovation, growth and sustainability.
Our ERP implementation had gone over time and over budget and was anything but a success. The i3 team fixed the solution and most importantly took our finance team on the change journey. Now the ERP is a critical part of our business and is adding more value than we could have envisaged."